Saturday, April 18, 2009

Acme of Frustration.

When you feel the Onus, u ll feel Heavy... When u feel Heavy, u ll feel Tensed... When u feel Tensed, u ll feel that Things are not going on ur way... When Things r not going on ur way, u ll feel Frustrated... and when the Frustration is at its acme, it is called the height of Frustration.. haha.. :P

y is that now a days I am feeling highly frustrated..?? Maybe the above stated could be some of its reasons... is it that just coz i take responsibility on Me I get Frustrated...?? or putting it otherwise, Will I be happy if I dont take responsibility on me..?? Who can give me the answer..??

And on top of it we have exams going on.. which maybe for the last time... but still, all subjects are going above the head... no intensions to learn the subject... When I get low grades ppl start showing their firgers on me.. how can i help it.. :( and This makes me even more Frustrating.

I know its just not my time right now.. but will i get any time.. ?? hehe..This is not any of my dreams i am talking about.. but this is the fact of my life.. I was keeping on pondering for a proper answer for all my Questions.. and suddenly out of nowhere i got an answer saying that...

"BABY THIS IS SUMMER.. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN SEE U FRUSTRATED.. AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.." :) :)

Maybe there is a hidden message from God, whatsoever.. I dont think i can run away from my problems... so let me face it and prove to the world that i can withstand the acme of pressures and reach the pinacle of glory... :)



--tulsi(the cake walker)--


No comments:

Post a Comment